Neural Pathway Restructuring™ Coaching Program
Restructure Your Brain---Restructure Your Mind
Lasting change---the light at the end of the tunnel. It’s what we all want and search for. To be able to change a behavior which is undesirable to one we really want.
The question is how?
There has been a lot written about the power of your mind to create your reality. You often hear the phrase, “change your thoughts and you will change your life”. That’s true, but it’s not the whole story.
|Fortunately for us in this period of our history, the advances in quantum physics and the new sciences…..neuroplasticity and neurogenesis allow us insights into how we can create lasting change.
Whether we realize it or not, our brains are constantly being restructured every single day!
And if we want to create new behaviors or patterns of behavior then we must change our neurological patterns that have been set in place by the thoughts, beliefs and emotions we’ve held at the subconscious level.
After working with clients for 20 years it became obvious to me that in many cases we weren’t just working with a single behavior….we were dealing with a neurological pathway of behaviors. Pathways that not only defined our approach to one area but to many areas in our lives.
And these pathways were constantly being reinforced in our brains as well as on the cellular level!
Not only do we generate neurological pathways of behavior in our brain, we become addicted to our own brain chemicals. Just as an addict must get high off an external chemical, we too can be addicted to a behavioral strategy which releases the sought after chemicals. If our behavior is of a positive nature then we usually don’t worry about it. But, if the behavior is undesirable, we may try all manner of interventions to change it only to find we’re replacing it with something else.
Neural Pathway Restructuring™has been clearly defined as a viable process to create lasting change in dealing with behavioral strategies.
- Restructures the way the mind encodes behavior.
- Allows the person to replace the old destructive patterns or emotions with new desired behaviors.
- Instead of the traditional psychological aspect of the client as being broken, Neural Pathway Restructuring™ utilizes the relationship between the person and their “divine inner healer” to facilitate change.
- Utilizing various techniques from Ericksonian Hypnosis, guided imagery, the work of Dr. Candace Pert and Dr. Bruce Lipton as well as the recent work in neuroplasicity, Neural Pathway Restructuring™ approach is of a holistic nature working with the 4 bodies— Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual.
- Allows us to access and transform the cellular memory of our unconscious responses thereby restructuring the neuro-receptors in the brain
- Changes our emotional responses of our predominant negative emotions as well as our “imagined” ones
- Gives one the ability to literally “remake” themselves into the desired being
- Restructures the neurological habitual pattern of behavior so much so that is impossible to run it again even if you tried to.When utilizing this technique with someone we have to “warn” them they won’t be able to access the behavior ever again and are they sure they want that!!!
Neural Pathway Restructuring™ has been used successfully with victims of abuse, addictions of all kinds, weight control, depression, loss of sense of self and/or purpose, massive fear or anxiety, lack of self esteem as well as a myriad of other presenting problems.
If you think you might be a candidate for the Neural Pathway Restructuring™ Coaching Program, please email me at email@example.com to set up a free consultation call.